Monday, November 12, 2007

Day 2 with Lexie She's officially ours!!

Hey ya'll! Sorry I forgot to write yesterday but we were just so busy. I kinda forgot what we did yesterday because it wasn't very interesting except for night time.

Yesterday we made Chi Chi officially ours! We had to ride in a big bus to all of the government offices and my parents had to sign lots of papers. At one of the offices, Chi Chi was playing with some of the other screaming babies and trying to make them happy. Ahh! But she is still a pistol!

After that we came back to the hotel and Chi Chi took a nap. That's when I typed on the computer to ya'll! Then there was this lady who was looking for her foster child. It was really sad. They aren't suppossed to do that and it makes it harder for the babies if they see them. She said that she knew Chi Chi's foster mom and tried to hold her but Chi Chi went right back to mom.

I met this little girl named Jasmine who is PRECIOUS!! She and I are great friends-lol! She turned 4 on the 'gotcha day' and we had a party for her that night. She had a big cake which Chi Chi gobbled right up. Also, she fed herself and everything.

We figured out that Chi Chi LOVES stairs! She goes up and down them and she laughs so hard. She sticks her tounge out and scrunches up her nose when she is happy. She still doesn't really like me though... Well, she likes Mom and Dad a lot better I love her so much and it's really hard knowing that she doesn't like me back you know. Ahh! I kept crying about it last night.

Last night was the WORST! Chi Chi cried and cried and screamed. She was soo sad and I couldn't take it. I turned on "Pride and Prejiduce" (lol! It's all we had!!) and watched that before I went to bed. She didn't want anything to do with me or mom and clung to my dad. She screamed even louder when I came in the room and it's so hard you guys. I hate being here when she doesn't like me. It's REALLY hard. I know that they always do this because it's part of the grieving process, but it's a lot harder than they say. It's really hard.

Chi Chi woke up like 5 times during the night and was screaming, "MA! Ma!" And she didn't mean my mom. It broke my heart and I can't stand it! The worst part is that there's nothing I can do.

That's all that happened yesterday and I really didn't like it except for a few times that she laughed. She really laughs a lot except before she goes to bed and after and when we change her clothes and diaper. That's when she screams. But other then that she is a really happy baby and is really active.

The people here are really nice, especially now that we have a little baby. They give you thumbs up and smile at the baby. Everyone points and waves and they treat you like one of the family. It's really great.

Well, I am really tired again and my mom wants to do her blog. I'll put updated pictures of her tonight. I miss you guys so much and I can't wait till she opens up to me (I hope! lol!!) Bye!!

No comments: