Tuesday, November 6, 2007

डे बेफोरे वी leave

Hey ya'll! I'm soo excited but I'm so nervous! Tomorrow we leave for China and I'm totalyy extatic! Just to let you guys know, when you wake up for school I'll be writing on this blog so when you check it after school, I will have just finished the day. Guess what! The flight there is like 27 hours long! That's insane. I'll tell you guys how horrible it is tomorrow or whenever I get to China. I'll email you guys everyday and I'm writing a journal that I'll share everyday. Remember to email me at live4laughs@bellsouth.net!! I'm gonna miss all of you guys so much! Ahh! I'm so happy. Well, I'll see all of you in 2 and a half weeks! You better have no fun while I'm there and everyone beat up Ari for me- I trust you! lol jk!(I love you Ari!-lol!) Come on here everyday after school or so! I'm so excited!

Taylor-I'll tap somebody for you-lol! And I'll take pictures of your fellow Chinese people! And Kaitlyn I'll try to learn your name in Chinese and I think it was 27 words in Chinese?!?! idk

I'll miss you all!! Luv Ya!

No comments: