Saturday, November 17, 2007

Second Day at the White Swan Hotel

Hey guys! Today we bought so much stuff... well not really, but we went shopping at this awesome place. I'll tell you about it after I tell you about the breakfast buffet here! It's awesome!! OMG! I ate so much stuff! It was amazing. I feel 10 pounds heavier! lol! Breakfast was amazing. Chi Chi let me hold her and grabbed my hand when she wanted to walk. After we finished eating I took her to the bridge on the coy pond and she loved it! It was so cute. She loved me and was so nice to me! It was miraculous- wow, big word-lol!

After that we went back upstairs to the hotel room and hung out before Chi Chi took a nap. We had to go get her passport picture done pretty soon so we had to wake her up but we really didn't want to. So we changed her and everything and she was still sound asleep! It was so cute. She woke up though when we went downstairs with all of the noise. It was so funny... we even got her bow in w/o her making a fuss.

Oh! While we hanging out in the room Chi Chi was obsessed w/ this banana. She was stuffing her face with it! It was so funny! She was like a banana! It was adorable!

After her nap we went to this place where we got Chi Chi's picture taken for a passport. She was like the only baby that smiled and laughed. It was in a neat little store where the pics where taken. It was right next to all of these other small stores including the Ladybug Store. It's this cute little store w/ lots of different stuff... even little silk dresses for the baby. It's the neatest store. WE walked back the hotel and passed all of these stores that, for some reason, had tables set up outside. There was this one guy who was making these amazing paintings with only his fingers. It was really cool!

Then we went walking around and arrived back to the hotel and stayed there for about an hour before we went out to dinner with the Changs. They live in California and they are really nice. The food there was great! I ate 3 pieces of chicken and they had this awesome mousse thing. Chi Chi swallowed it whole! Malissa is their babies name and she had a really hard grieving time and she still kind of does but she gave me a kiss! It was so cute! It was a great dinner. We had an awesome view of the water and all of the lit up places that surround it. There is one building that had lasers or something on it so it changes colors... it's hard to explain. Anyway, we had a really fun time before Chi Chi started getting tired and we had to go back upstairs =(.

We are up in the hotel room right now and Chi Chi is crying. She does this EVERY NIGHT! It really gets on my nerves... jk! I'm really tired and we have Mass tomorrow at 8:00 and it's about a 15 minute walk. I miss all of you! Madison- if you're reading this- you have to help me decorate my room when I get back- I think we should do green and blue again! Bye!

No comments: