Friday, November 9, 2007

Emails UPDATED

Alright this is the updated email comment. I just figured out that my email adress doesn't work here and I don't know why. Nothing shows up. I also can't eamil you guys. I'm really really sad. It makes me so angry though that I can't alk to you guys! I'm really sorry about that. I miss you all so much and I really can't wait to tell you guys about the things I can't write on the internet- communist countries track everything I do and type. Hi Chinese government!! Anyway, I'm keeping a journal for history and I'll share it with ya'll when I get back! I miss you!!

lol- I hope your still beating up Ari like I said!

I also can't read ya'lls comments because I can't view my blog, I can only type on it soo... Bye!!

1 comment:

Madison said...

hey i dont have ur email! email me plz!! LYLAS!