Friday, November 9, 2007

Saturday- in the middle of the day READ BEFORE ABOVE POST!!!

Hey ya'll! It's like 1:00 during the day right now and we just ate lunch. Before that though we had to go to this conference early in the morning. Ugh! They just told us things that we already knew and just prepared us for our babies reactions to us. I'm kinda scared now. After that though we got all of these updated pictures of Lexie and a whole new summary! Ahh! She's so cute. I'll put her profile above with her pictures. We got like 20 or something-idk. She's adorable. The measurements say that she has a HUGE head but in the pictures she looks like she's normal. Everyone keeps joking that she's gonna fall over beacuse her head is so huge. She has these cute little dimples like underneath her eyes, sort of like you Kelly Belly! She has a perfect little frown and little button nose. I think she's the cutest of all of the other babies!!!! WE GET BABY LEXIE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like spazzing out. Ahhh!!! Right now we're going to Tinamin square and a temple thing. I'm really excited. I really miss everyone and ya'll better pray for our plane trip tomorrow on the anouncements. Somebody better tell Mrs. Sotamier or whoever's there to pray for us because we're getting LEXIE!

Ok, before I stop typing I have to tell you that the plugs here DO NOT WORK! They have twice the amount of voltage as the plugs in America do. We've already blown out our hair straightener (NOO!!!!) and the sound screen thing. We almost blew out the cell phone charger. We now have to use this big plug that changes the voltage from 280 to 140. I also can't eat anything and I'm living off of power bars. I think I'm gonna loose like 10 pounds- lol! I'm having fun though but I still have loads of homework to do. I miss you all so much and I'll write more when I come back! See ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey tori! i wish i were there with you so i could understand what you are talking about more clearly! but is sounds like you are having fun! i'm so excited to my lexie! i love that we have matching dimples...hopefully she won't be made fun of for them like i am! haha. well stay safe and hav fun!!