Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HOME AT LAST!

Ahh! I just arrived here in Atlanta. All of our family- including Mrs. Jordan...- came to meet us. Katie and my grandpa were there right when we got off the plane and everyone else was waiting for us. We were greeted with banners and posters and everything. Lexie loved all of the attention she was getting. She was blowing kisses and doing the silliest things. But she does NOT like the car seat. She screamed all the way home in it.

I am really excited to be home and I hope ya'll missed me too. I really missed everyone. I'm sorry I haven't updated the pics or anything at all but I promise I'll do that later. I'll tell you guys at school.

As for the blog, well, my trip to China is over and I think that I should end it now. Plus, I don't have time to type everyday anymore w/ school and all. If you want to keep up w/ the babies daily activities and just how cute she is PLEASE GO TO THIS WEBSITE TO HEAR ABOUT HOW SMART AND CUTE SHE ACTS AND HOW FUNNY SHE IS! ALSO GO TO SEE MORE PICS!! PLEASE!! http://ForThisChildIPrayed-k.blogspot.com/ It is my mom's blog and she has all of the cute things that the baby does and stuff that I don't have. It's definetely worth reading and going to.

I missed you all and AHH! I'm sad but sooo excited be here and actually sleep in my own bed! Luv Ya! And thanks for acttually reading this!

Tori

No comments: