Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In LA! I'll be home tomorrow!

Hey everybody! We landed in LA like a couple of hours ago! The flight here wasn’t as bad as I expected. Lexie had a hard time going to sleep because usually she rolls around during the night and she couldn’t really do that on the airplane so she kept screaming and crying. Overall she did good though and she wasn’t a huge pain. I watched like 2 movies on the plane. They have tons. It was awesome in first class! The chairs turn into beds and it’s awesome! It was a good trip and I’m so glad I’m here. My Aunt Patty and Uncle Jim met us at the airport and they were so excited. It was a little over whelming!-lol! Kim and Brianna and Tiffany and Joey met us at the hotel where we’re staying at. We’re having dinner downstairs in a couple of minutes and I have to get ready. I’ll type tonight if I have time. I miss ya’ll so much and I’m flying for Atlanta tomorrow! AHHH! I get to sleep in my own bed-lol!!!

No comments: