Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In LA! Night time! lol!

Hey guys! I only have a couple of minutes to type before I fall asleep on the keys. I’m so tired and it’s like 11 o’ clock at night here so it’s kinda dark which makes it a lot harder to stat awake.

We had dinner downstairs in a private room thing. We all had a great time and I laughed the entire time. It was so great. I have to admit that I didn’t like the food that much though. It was nasty.

OMG! Lexie was adorable. She was walking around giving everybody chigas (kisses in Chinese) and blowing kisses. She was talking on the phone- sort of, it was more like “Ba bo ba bo ba!!” She was so cute and for some reason she really attached on to my 2nd cousin (I think she’s my second cousin…) Brianna A LOT! When it was time for them to leave Lexie started balling when she was torn away from Brianna. Brianna was crying too. It was really sad.

When we were going back to the hotel room we were running w/ Lexie in the halls. She had thankfully dismissed the separation after a while and was soon laughing again with mom. This is when the accident happened. My mom was running to Lexie , who was infront of my dad and my dad was running behind Lexie. I was leaning against the wall watching them. Mom and Dad were both completely focused on Lexie and hardly noticed eachother running towards her or behind her. I was thinking as they were running towards eachother, “Are they really going to hit? They couldn’t, could they? Why don’t they see each other?” Then BOOM! They crashed heads and they were both in loads of pain w/ Chi Chi laughing beneath them. It was awful. The accident led to a large bruise on both of my parents head. However painful, it was hilarious and I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Before Lexie went to bed, we were playing a game. I was running behind the curtains and she would chase me laughing and screaming trying to find me. She was having so much fun in the curtains and I wish we had some like that at home. It was histerical. She is so funny you guys and I love her but sometimes I want to hit her-lol!! That’s sisters for ya! I can’t wait till I see my family and my house tomorrow! I can’t wait! AH!

Goodnight everybody! I miss you!

No comments: